Location: JHB, CT, Centurion, KZN
Education level: Higher Certificate/ Diploma / Degree
Job level: Entry Level
Type: Internship (12 Months)
Company: Vox Telecom
What we do
Vox Telecom is a leader in the South African telecoms space, an alternative and independent operator offering a wide range of IT and telecoms services and tools, including voice, data and collaboration services.
About Internship Programme
12-month Internship Opportunity available for people under 35 years of age in the above-mentioned regions.
The Internship program offers graduates an opportunity to acquire skills and practical work experience in various departments within Vox Telecom.
Requirements for the internship program
- Applicants must be of a historically disadvantaged background
- Applicants must be under the age of 35
- Applicants must be unemployed
- Applicants must be computer literate
- Applicants must be in possession of the completed required qualification
Cape Town – Sales Channel Partners
- Higher Certificate/ ND/ Degree in Sales / Marketing/ Business or Office Management Qualification, MS Office
Centurion – Service Centre
- Higher Certificate/ ND / Degree in Sales & Marketing / Contact Centre/ Administrative Management
Cape Town/ Johannesburg/ KwaZulu Natal – Operations Department
- Higher Certificate/ ND / Degree in IT/ Engineering / Project Management
Johannesburg – Human Resources
- Higher Certificate/ ND / Degree in Human Resource Management
Johannesburg/ KwaZulu Natal – Project Management
- Higher Certificate/ ND/ Degree in Project Management/ Business Management
Johannesburg / Cape Town and Pretoria – Stores Department
- Higher certificate/ ND / Degree in Project Management or Supply Chain Management
People living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.