Location: JHB, CT, Centurion, KZN
Education level: Higher Certificate/ Diploma / Degree
Job level: Entry Level
Type: Internship (12 Months)
Company: Vox Telecom
What we do
Vox Telecom is a leader in the South African telecoms space, an alternative and independent operator offering a wide range of IT and telecoms services and tools, including voice, data and collaboration services.
About Internship Programme
12-month Internship Opportunity available for people under 35 years of age in the above-mentioned regions.
The Internship program offers graduates an opportunity to acquire skills and practical work experience in various departments within Vox Telecom.
Requirements for the internship program
- Applicants must be of a historically disadvantaged background
- Applicants must be under the age of 35
- Applicants must be unemployed
- Applicants must be computer literate
- Applicants must be in possession of the completed required qualification
Cape Town – Sales Channel Partners
- Higher Certificate/ ND/ Degree in Sales / Marketing/ Business or Office Management Qualification, MS Office
Centurion – Service Centre
- Higher Certificate/ ND / Degree in Sales & Marketing / Contact Centre/ Administrative Management
Cape Town/ Johannesburg/ KwaZulu Natal – Operations Department
- Higher Certificate/ ND / Degree in IT/ Engineering / Project Management
Johannesburg – Human Resources
- Higher Certificate/ ND / Degree in Human Resource Management
Johannesburg/ KwaZulu Natal – Project Management
- Higher Certificate/ ND/ Degree in Project Management/ Business Management
Johannesburg / Cape Town and Pretoria – Stores Department
- Higher certificate/ ND / Degree in Project Management or Supply Chain Management
People living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.