Minimum requirements for the role:
- Previous Internal Sales Administration experience having ideally worked for a Chemical Company is preferred.
- Tertiary Qualification is preferred but not essential.
- Computer literacy with working knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential.
- Previous experience working with SAGE would be advantageous.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Liaising with customers regarding orders, back orders, delivery dates and queries.
- Monitoring and processing back orders as required.
- Liaising with Operations regarding the tracking and progress of deliveries and communicating this information to customers.
- Processing sampling requests.
- Conducting stock counts and generating invoices pertaining to consignment stock.
- Providing daily feedback to Account Managers with regards to activities concerning their customer portfolios.
- Increasing GP and volume sales on house accounts.
- Monitoring and accurately maintaining relevant documentation as well as compiling weekly and monthly reports in line with required standards.
- Ensuring Customer Service and Quality standards are maintained.
Salary package, including benefits, is highly negotiable depending on experience gained.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.