A leading telecommunications provider specializing in data and collaboration services is looking for an Internal Audit Supervisor to join their dynamic team!
JOB & COMPANY DESCRIPTION
The successful candidate will be responsible for planning, managing, coordinating and executing risk-based audits within budgeted timelines as well as conducting IT, Financial, and Operational audits of complex systems, and business processes. The successful candidate will also be responsible for determining, adapting and executing the audit programme for audit projects, including Information Technology General control review audits and the key risk areas in accordance with relevant IT frameworks.
The successful candidate must have the following qualifications:
- BCom Honors in Internal Audit
JOB EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- At least 4 – 6 years’ experience in internal audit
- At least 2 years’ experience in IT audit performing General Controls, Application Contorls, IT Security, Cyber security etc.
- Experience with Visio and Teammate would be advantageous
- Experience in the telecommunications industry is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Sound understanding of business processes, functions and information systems
- Sound knowledge of IT audit frameworks
For more finance jobs, please visit www.networkrecruitment.co.za
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information contact:
Shouneez J Scheepers
Executive Consultant: IT/Internal Audit and CA (SA)
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.