A reputable assurance organization who deals with both short and long-term insurance is looking for a dynamic and energetic IT Internal Auditor to join their growing team!
JOB & COMPANY DESCRIPTION
The successful candidate will be responsible for performing moderate to complex internal audit assignments as well as to assist and support the Internal Audit Manager with internal audit administrative matters. The successful candidate will also be responsible for independently coordinating, planning, executing and reporting on a variety of IT related audits such as ICT General, Applications, Security and Governance Audits, as well as data analytics.
The successful candidate must have the following qualifications:
- BCom Informatics/BCom Honors in Internal Audit
JOB EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- At least 2- 4 years’ experience in IT Audit
- At least 1-year experience in Data Analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to identify fraud indicators/risks
- Experience with IT Governance auditing
- Proficient with data mining
- Experience in the financial services industry is preferred
For more finance jobs, please visit www.networkrecruitment.co.za
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information contact:
Shouneez J Scheepers
Executive Consultant: IT/Internal Audit and CA (SA)
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.