A reputable concern in the automotive industry is looking for an Internal Auditor to join their team. The successful candidate will report to the Internal Audit Manager.
JOB & COMPANY DESCRIPTION
The successful candidate will be responsible for executing audit reviews in terms of the plan adhering to the Internal Audit methodology, assessing adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls. The successful candidate will also be responsible for planning, reviewing and wrapping up of audit files as well testing all identified controls. The successful candidate will also be responsible for displaying a detailed understanding and application of governance, risk, compliance and internal auditing principles.
The successful candidate must have the following qualifications:
- BCom Honors in Internal Audit
- Studying towards CIA/Completed CIA
JOB EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- At least 2-4 years’ experience in internal audit
- Experience with TeamMate is preferred
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to interpret business natural resistance to Internal Audit in an emotionally mature manner
- Excellent time management skills
- Analytical and logical thinker motivated by success
- Ability to develop, write, execute, analyze and report on exceptions identified via data analysis
For more finance jobs, please visit --------Please upload your CV here-------->
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles/positions.
Specialist Consultant in IT/Internal Audit and Chartered Accountants CA (SA)
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.