- Bcom Internal Auditing/ Honours
- CIA Qualified or busy will be advantageous.
- 3-5 Years experience in the role and environment of internal auditing.
- Strong with Ms Excel.
- Diliget and Quick Thinker
- Perform internal audits in the manner prescribed from the organisation in line with the IIA standards.
- Indetifying inherent risks within the process under review, as well as assess the extent of the risk.
- Identify controls to mitigate the risks.
- Drafting of auditing reports.
Apply directly online.
If you are looking for the opportunity to become part of a hard-working team and have the necessary skills and requirements, then apply and send us your CV now!
Please apply directly, by clicking on the apply button or visit www.------ for more exciting Finance jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
We also invite you to contact us to discuss other exciting finance career opportunities in our niche area!
For more information, please contact on: -----
Senior Recruitment Consultant: Jaymal Nagar or email:
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.