A key-player in the logistics and supply chain management environment in South Africa and Europe is looking for an Internal Auditor to join their team. This role will report to the Head of Internal Audit.
JOB & COMPANY DESCRIPTION
The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting internal audits at various branches/depots independently and in a team as well as identifying weaknesses in procedures, systems, internal controls and deviations from operating standards. The successful candidate will also be responsible for performing follow up audits on the implementation status of the recommendations made by the function, performing general and application controls as well as developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders.
The successful candidate must have the following qualifications:
- BCom Honors in Internal Audit
JOB EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- At least 3 years’ experience in Internal and IT Audit
- Experience in technical audit reviews, general controls and application controls
- Willing to travel
- Understanding of IT risk management and IT governance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build rapport at all levels
- Sound knowledge of Project Management controls
- Experience with stock take audits is preferred
- Experience in the retail/supply chain industries is preferred
For more finance jobs, please visit --------Please upload your CV here-------->
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles/positions.
Researcher in IT/Internal Audit and Chartered Accountants CA (SA)
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.