A concern that sources, distributes, wholesales & retails general & specialised building materials is looking for a Financial Risk and Compliance Controller to join their team. The oragnisation has 183 outlets throughout Southern Africa located in major centres in Namibia, Swaziland and Botswana.
JOB & COMPANY DESCRIPTION
The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and preparing for all assignments to ensure that the reviews are performed effectively and efficiently as well as performing follow-up reviews and report on results found. The successful candidate will also be responsible for controlling and testing internal controls and all compliance related matters of the operations to mitigate all financial and compliance related risks as well as reviewing all breaches in controls.
The successful candidate must have the following qualifications:
- BCom Honors in Internal Audit
JOB EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- At least 3 years’ experience in Internal Audit
- Experience in the retail industry is preferred
- Experience with performing retail audits
- Strong ability to formulate and implement effective internal controls in a retail environment
- A good understanding of good corporate governance concepts and practices
- A good understanding of risk and compliance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For more finance jobs, please visit --------Please upload your CV here-------->
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles/positions.
Researcher in IT/Internal Audit and Chartered Accountants CA (SA)
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.