- Relevant Tertiary Qualification (Purchasing/Import/Export/Stock Management, etc.).
- Minimum of 3 years working knowledge of SAP.
- Familiar with SAP MRP run.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of working with inventory ordering, imports, and exports.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and VLook-up.
- LEAN Leading knowledge.
- Good analytical and numeracy skills
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Drivers’ licence with own transport.
- Have a good sense of responsibility, with the ability to work independently.
- Be prepared to work after hours if needed.
- Willing to assist with cycle counts and stock take.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Managing purchases/goods received, includes checking open orders daily.
- Import/export assistance (e.g.: Invoice tariffing, solid understanding of import documentation, inbound shipments (late orders-ZV152), ETA updates on system, inbound shipments, etc.).
- Assist Warehouse Supervisor when needed with incoming stock.
- Placing third-party orders and updating the Production team.
- Process purchase returns (local and import).
- Schedule delivery of incoming shipments (prioritising of containers).
- Regular meeting with Production Planner.
- Maintaining an updated system.
- Assist with in-direct purchase orders.
- Import documentation filing for auditing purposes.
- Inventory planning and forecasting.
- Sales and operations planning data compiling and analysing.
- LEAN leader for Supply Chain.
To apply, please send your CV to --------Please upload your CV here-------->
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive feedback within 48 hours, please accept your application as unsuccessful.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.