Well establish IT firm has an opportunity for a Support Agent (Helpdesk/Call Centre) to join their team in Randburg, Johannesburg area.
- At least 1+ years working experience within the same or similar role
- Must be fluent in English and Afrikaans will be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have SQL skills and experience and troubleshooting working experience
- Understanding of web applications
- T-SQL Querying will be beneficial
- Support users telephonically (Web Application Support)
- User contact and communication (telephonic and digital)
- Create basic reports in SQL
Level One Support:
- Answering of the helpdesk telephone and tickets logged via our support system.
- Development of SQL queries that support the support process
- Working with the development team to resolve reported issues
- Creating proper documentation
- Meeting support SLA
- The support agent will need to use TSQL to query the many databases that the client operate in order to solve some problems
- This is an essential skill
- Problems can range from reports not balancing, users entering incorrect parameters to development bugs
- The support agent may be required to provide systems training to some user groups on and ad-hoc basis
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.