- Grade 12
- 3 years networking and desktop support experience.
- Good MS Office knowledge
- Excellent English (Afrikaans or African language will be an advantage)
- A+, N+, MSCE or similar
- ACS Embrace administration experience
- MS Server experience
- Above average understanding of computer devices
- Attention to detail
- Good time keeping
- Excellent telephone skills
- Must have own transport/alternatively be able to get to work without issues.
- Working hours are from 8:30 to 5pm
The position includes the following activities:
- Desktop support and Microsoft operating system configurations.
- Microsoft server administration and maintenance.
- Network cabling install and fault finding (LAN, WAN, WiFi).
- Printer setup with SMTP configuration.
- Maintaining communication equipment for VOIP, Fibre etc.
- PC setups and software installations.
- ACS Embrace support.
- Setup and maintaining of code files on Embrace.
- Setup and maintain antivirus and backups.
- Formatting of PC’s.
- Running of day end, month end and year end job streams.
- Liaising with ISP.
- Month end reporting with Excel reports.
- Maintaining MS Exchange, Active Directory, IIS, DNS, DHCP
- Hardware diagnostics.
- Network routing.
- Remote assistance.
Only candidates who meet the outlined requirements and have the relevant experience should apply for this position. Email CV to: --------Please upload your CV here--------
If you have not had any response in two (2) weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on file for any further suitable positions.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.