INTERNAL SALES ADMINISTRATOR - SWITCHGEAR
The main purpose of this position is to assist with internal sales, general sales administration and internal commercial support:
- Internal Sales – Switchgear
- Switchgear call centre Internal sales & technical support
- General Sale’s administration.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Grade 12, Electrical Engineering Qualification or working towards a technical qualification.
- 3 to 4 years sales experience relating to switchgear and associated products.
- Computer literacy, Windows, MS Word, & Excel and SYSPRO.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understand Switchgears, Drives and Motors.
- Assist clients telephonically with price, stock availability and technical enquiries.
- Prepare customer written quotations for the group including all branches: cost calculations, data sheets and drawings.
- Submit quotations to customers and follow up independently or in liaison with responsible representative.
- Provide technical support to customers, Reps and the group branches.
- Process Sales orders for both CODs and account customers via SYSPRO as per group QMS STDs including: order confirmation back to clients, issuing of delivery notes and invoices.
- Processed deliveries timeously.
- Ensure that customer’s credit facilities are approved and assist in resolving any payment queries.
- Issue Internal Workshop Instructions for modification orders.
- Keep electronic quotation filing system is kept up to date.
- Ensure that all sales order processing documents are filed via Virtual Postman
- Ensure that orders / quotations are done within 24hours.