To support the General Manager in the day-to-day operational management of the Hotel.
Employee Value Proposition:
This challenging position offers variety and freedom from repetition and opportunities to be assertive in order to support and drive the technical aspects of the job; whilst operating within clearly defined standards and expectations; where your specialized housekeeping expertise can be recognized.
- Department: Executive Management
- Reporting to: General Manager
Minimum Experience and Qualification Required:
- Diploma in Hotel or Food & Beverage Management
- 5 years Food & Beverage management experience in a 5* Hotel, of which at least 3 years should be at Executive management level.
- Computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Office Outlook, Word and Excel
- Working knowledge of Micros, including back-end programming of menu items, employee profiles etc.
- Experience at operator level of a Stock Management System
- Exposure to Opera
- Highly presentable
- Excellent command of the English language with solid verbal and written communication skills
- Proven financial acumen
- Experience with stock control, stock count and resolving of stock discrepancies
- Proven exceptional track record of guest interaction and service recovery
- Able to work flexible hours, weekends and holidays and late shifts
Advantageous Experience and Qualification Desired:
- Exposure to FnBShop
Pease send your application in Word format with a recent photo of yourself with any reference letter you may have from previous jobs to --------Please upload your CV here-------->
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.