Duties & Responsibilities
Responsible for leading the development/presentation/curriculum changes of a range of subjects that he/she will be responsible for within the Faculty of Commerce.
Desired Experience & Qualification
Masters Degree (NQF level 9) in Commerce or related subjects. Progress towards a PhD (NQF Level 10) will be a definite advantage.
- Minimum of three years lecturing experience (full or part-time) in a public or private post-school provider preferably on Undergrad programmes
- Experience in managing postgraduate modules/qualifications will be an advantage
- Postgraduate supervision and/or research experience will be an advantage
- Experience in writing curriculum, material and assessment of student learning
- Some understanding of the broader HE regulatory environment
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, if you have not received a response within 5 working days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.