Half Day HR Administrator (Manufacturing)
Our client in the Manufacturing industry is looking for a Half Day HR Administrator.
- Handles all the HR Administrative tasks, works across all levels of staff within the company and provides HR support service to the business.
- Main administrative duties include maintaining employee records, managing HR documents (e.g. employment records and timesheets) and updating internal databases.
- Timeously and accurate capturing of clocking information-both permanent and Casual labor
- Collecting & capturing of leave forms and sick notes
- Timeously informing HR Manager of any queries
- Managing all new employee documentation
- Ensure the relevant HR database is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation
- Assist in the recruitment process
- Coordinating internal and statutory training sessions
- Learnerships administration
- HR Projects updating skills development and IR records database, coordinating uniform order and issuing
- Prepare, organize and maintain HR records
- Make travel arrangements and process Purchase orders
- Assist with social Responsibility projects / staff events
- Order business cards
- Coordinate other HR functions such as Cell phone contracts, staff facilities deep clean, refreshments, stock take
- Filing / shredding
- Attending to any compliance related matters as and when required
- Adhoc administration as and where required
- Valid Driver’s License with own transport
- 2 + years HR Administration experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft office programmers especially excel
- Experience with HR software, such as VIP, Biometrics systems
- Knowledge of HR procedures
- Speak, read and write English fluently.
- Presentable, likeable and positive nature.
- Quick learner, flexible.
- Professionalism, confidentiality, ethical, high level of integrity in business and personal dealings.
- Maturity and calmness under pressure, not easily worked up.
- Accountability, ability to finish what he/she has started and see problems through to their resolution.
- Good interpersonal skills and health
- Confident and outgoing with the ability to take initiative
- Good at multitasking
- Well organized
Send your CV and latest pay slip to --------Please upload your CV here--------
ATripleA Recruitment and Temps
<--------Please upload your CV here--------
#atriplea #recruitment #vacancy # HR #Manager #Manufacturing