Responsibilities and Daily Duties will include but not be limited to:
• Process and interpret financials up to Management Accounts level
• Assist with Forecast and budget preparation.
• Keep accurate financial records and reconciliations of key accounts.
• Maintain accurate fixed asset and tax asset registers.
• Prepare and balance the bank reconciliations.
• Propose and implement financial best practices.
• Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
• Ensure compliance with all statutory requirements.
• Support and prepare for the annual financial audit.
• Create additional analysis and reports as requested by management.
• Provide guidance to the finance/admin department and staff. (2 employees)
• Personal assistant to Owner/Director..adhoc….i.e. manage the admin side of family trust and other personal admin….etc.
If you meet the criteria, are capable of fulfilling the above duties and are keen on applying please email your updated MS Word CV to cvs4--------Please upload your CV here-------- ASAP.
- Relevant financial degree or diploma
- 5 years practical experience in the above as well as previous supervisory experience
- Strong systems investigation/implementation ability
- Advanced MS Excel skills & operating knowledge of Pastel
- Stable track record with recent contactable references