Our client in the Manufacturing industry is looking for a HR.
- Administer HR-related documentation, such as contracts of employment and all internal documentation (example transfers/promotions/salary structure changes/salary increases).
- Handling email correspondence of new employees and monthly changes to relevant departments for preparations.
- Preparing contract packs for Induction training
- Accurate data capturing and record keeping of monthly documentation on HR database for reporting purposes.
- Preparing detailed payroll files (example; new employee contracts and monthly changes with relevant documents and summaries).
- Assist in the recruitment process, background checks and providing feedback.
- Assist in employee related queries
- HR Qualification
- 10 to 15 years’ experience in a HR Department
- Stable, not take leave all the time
- Confidentiality oriented
- Good time management
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Good communication and people skills
Send your CV and latest pay slip to --------Please upload your CV here--------
ATripleA Recruitment and Temps