You will be accountable for the operational administration and coordination of compensation and benefits. This includes Provident Fund, Medical aid, Funeral schemes, and Loan administration. Additional duties include Monthly data input, Recognition awards programme, Audit compliant in area of responsibility and the drafting of reports for your area of expertise
- Minimum of a 2-year Diploma in Administration/Compensation and Benefits
- 5 years’ experience in an HR administration/compensation and benefits role
- Manufacturing sector experience is essential
- Computer literate – MS Office package at an intermediate level
- Knowledge and experience in payroll systems
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.