Group Financial Manager CA (SA)
As the Group Financial Manager, you will report to the Chief Executive Officer and Chief Financial Officer. You will be responsible for the effective and efficient running of the accounting department and a group of Chartered Accountants.
You will be responsible amongst other duties for the following:
- Ensure proper functioning of the financial and management accounting teams.
- Accurate financial record-keeping.
- Timely reporting.
- Providing IGrow investors with guidance, by implementing trusts as well as corporate and commercial structures, to optimise tax benefits, wealth creation and risk mitigation.
- Daily running of IGrow Chartered Accountants to ensure proper functioning of all services such as trust accounting, income tax, VAT, and clients’ business accounting.
- Review and approve weekly payments.
- Preparation of finance applications.
- Tax compliance of all group companies and trusts.
- Producing timely and relevant management accounts and cash flow reports.
- Control development feasibilities for margin analysis and project profitability.
- Development of innovative commercial and funding structures which facilitate projects.
- Preparation of annual financial statements according to IFRS for SME’s.
- Budget and Cashflow Management.
- Interpretation and feedback on the reported monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual results.
- Prepare audit files and documents for external auditors.
- Review payroll and related functions.
- Manage bank accounts and banking relationships of IGrow Group of companies.
- CA (SA) registered with SAICA
- Must have 3-5 years post article experience in a similar role
- Must have extensive experience with Tax
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Xero and CaseWare knowledge
- Advanced IFRS for SME''s and Consolidations working experience
- Property experience advantageous
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.