Are you passionate about reporting and consolidations? Are you a technical savvy accountant looking to gain commercial experience? If you’ve answered yes to both of these questions, then this role as a Group Financial Accountant in a JSE listed entity in the FMCG and logistics industry is perfect to you.
JOB & COMPANY DESCRIPTION
The successful candidate will be responsible for preparing monthly consolidate results and reports including the Group Cash Flow Statements and preparing monthly corporate packs, corporate budgets, and profit forecasts. The successful candidate will also be responsible for maintaining corporate fixed assets register and maintaining the income statement and balance sheet. The successful candidate will also be responsible for preparing interim financial results and the group and subsidiary annual financial statements.
The successful candidate must have the following qualifications:
- Newly qualified CA (SA)
- Big 4 audit articles preferred
JOB EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Experience in the FMCG/logistics industries is preferred
- Ability to build and maintain stakeholder relationships
- Willing to work overtime and long hours
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS and integrated reporting
- Experience with group consolidations is preferred
- Advanced Excel skills is preferred
- String technical abilities
- Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
For more finance jobs, please visit --------Please upload your CV here-------->
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles/positions.
Specialist Consultant in IT/Internal Audit and Chartered Accountants CA (SA)
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.