Work place: 40% office in Cape Town – 60% field (all over South Africa and Africa.)
Main goal: Support of the finding and selling of Greenhouse projects as well as after sales support
Areas of responsibility and processes:-
1. Preparation and running of greenhouse agronomical procedures.
2. Deep understanding of the agricultural trends and activities in the
3. Instigating and supporting marketing efforts
4. Managing agronomic support as part of the sales process.
5. Empowering and building local capabilities in the local sales teams.
6. Managing the agronomical side of the projects.
7. Involvement with business development.
8. Interaction with all suppliers agronomists.
Qualifications and experience
1. Agronomist with at least five years of experience in various
2. Academic studies on water and mediums- advantage
3. Previous experience in agronomical sales support- advantage