Location: Roodepoort, Gauteng
- A successful candidate is someone that has matriculated between 2015 and 2018 with an average of 75% and above
- Must live in and around the Roodepoort area(non-negotiable)
- Must have a degree with an overall average of 70% and above (Bachelor of Commerce/Risk Management/Short Term Insurance)
- Must be Fluent in both English and Afrikaans (non-negotiable)
The day-to-day tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Process new business, amendments, client queries, and unpaid premiums timeously and within the parameters set out by the FAIS Act, TCF, and other compliance regulations.
- Capture and process all new and existing business submitted.
- Open electronic files and submit all required documentation to the file.
- Attending to all Broker queries within prescribed SLA’s and turn-around times.
- Action Renewals (monthly/ annually) as and when required.
- Confirm client’s claim history with the previous insurer/s on all new business.
- Processing Corrective action based on claims history.
- Process cancellations in accordance with internal operating procedures and time frames.
- Endeavor to retain business wherever there is a risk of losing a client.
- Providing quotes on existing policies upon a broker’s request for the addition/ removal of an item/ asset.
- Ensure decision making within stipulated mandates.
- On referral matters, ensure to provide the following information to the relevant HOD to make an informed decision:
- Inception date of the policy
- Claims History / Loss Ratio
- Payment History
- Recommended suggestion of action
- Disciplined management of the daily diary system.
- Verify and confirm the required information as set out in the underwriting guidelines.
- Follow-up on all outstanding information regularly with the Broker until everything has been received.
- Maintain existing business ensuring that accurate and comprehensive records are always kept – voice tags, emails, notes, etc.
- Communicate regularly with your manager on your progress, as well as report on any problems, issues, or complaints you or the client may have to them.
- Attend all training and skills development as required by the company from time to time.
- Provide regular reports on on-going work regarding all clients.
- From time to time it will be expected of you to execute additional/alternative job tasks, which do not directly form part of your primary job description. These tasks will however be within your ability and experience and you shall not suffer the loss of income while you are busy with such tasks.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.