General Manager | Zanzibar | Luxury Island Resort
We are looking for an experienced GENERAL MANAGER to be in charge of a luxury island resort situated on Pemba Island. The resort consists of 35 luxury villas, restaurant, bars, spa and all necessary facilities needed to make guest's stay an unforgettable experience. It is easily accesible from Zanzibar and Dar Es Salaam.
Exeprience and skills required from the candidate:
- at least 5 years' of experience as a General Manager / Resort Manager or 5 star Hotel Manager
- working experience from Zanzibar OR any other remote location is a non-negotiable requirement
- knowledge of Zanzibar market and having an own developed network of hospitality contacts
- ability to manage a property in a remote location
- excellent operational skills on all levels of a 5 star resort
- relevant qualifications
- managing all segments of a resort:
- including lodging
- food and beverage management
- human resources
- guest services
- managing employees
- customer service
- quality control
Start: ASAP, depending on current notice period and visa process
- approx. USD 5500 - depending on experience
- additional benefits (discussed during interviews)
To apply for General Manager | Zanzibar | Luxury Island Resort, please send your CV in WORD format with recent photo and contactable references.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Recruit for Africa is a recruitment agency based in South Africa specialising exclusively in hospitality, retail, chefs and lodge placements. Our agents are specialists in their fields and will be able to advise you and assist in the recruitment process, from the moment you apply for a job until you start your employment. Do not look any further and contact Recruit for Africa to find you the perfect employee or to secure your dream job!
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.