The successful candidate will be responsible for managing, leading, coordinating and monitoring the nursing function in line with the hospital and company strategic objectives.
Reporting structure: Senior Nurse Manager
- Effective nursing operations, identify and manage clinical care risks
- Drive compliance and improvement of nursing quality metrics and accreditation systems
- Financial management and assist with financial reports related to nursing and labour costs
- Provide input in budgets
- Build and maintain good relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Marketing of the hospital within the community
- Ensure management of departmental governance and risk management
Degree/Diploma in Nursing & registered with SANC
Post-graduate qualification in Management & Education (advantage)
5 years proven leadership and management experience (ideally within private healthcare)
Basic understanding of Labour legislation
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.