- 3 Years IT related degree (advantageous)
- Certified in TOGAF, Agile Methodologies (advantageous)
- Certified in COBIT, Prince II (advantageous)
- Certified in ITIL 3 (required)
- SAP Specialist Certification - POS (advantageous)
- Knowledge of Point of Sale system concepts
- Make recommendations to optimise SAP Point of Sale processes, policies and procedures
- Adhere to all IT Governance Frameworks including policies, procedures, processes and standards.
- Identify suitable solutions to new and existing business requirements (changes and projects), and ensure effective resolution of problems and incidents.
- Produce portfolio and status reporting in a timely manner and aligned to the agreed communications plan for all relevant stakeholders.
- Update and maintain known error database, knowledge base, configuration database as well as testing and training material, and implement a continuous improvement plan to improve the portfolio solutions.
- Effectively manage and develop self to deliver on agreed individual and team objectives.
- Only if you do meet the minimum job requirements and experience as mentioned above, you may submit a detailed updated CV - Please Apply Online
- Please take note that the applicants who do not adhere to the above criteria will not be considered for the respective position.
- Please note AJ Personnel is responsible for the recruitment process.
- Our client may expire jobs at their own discretion.
- AJ PERSONNEL will only respond to shortlisted candidates.
- In accordance with our Employment Equity goals and plan, preference will be given to suitable applicants from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 and subsequent amendments thereto.
- If you have not received a response within two (2) weeks from applying, your application was most likely unsuccessful
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.