- Bachelor Degree / National Diploma in Sales and Operations/Business Management
- 5 - 8 Years’ fitment centre experience
- 3 Years’ relevant managerial experience
- Preference will be given to candidates in the tyres, exhausts and tracking systems sector
- Valid Driver’s License and own vehicle
- Responsibility to report on any fraud or illicit / non-compliant behaviour to the Company Fraud Hotline or senior manager
- Promotes Profitability
- Manage and Development of staff
- Customer Service & Quality Control
- Stock Control
Applicants must reside in NELSPRUIT or surrounding area.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: --------Please upload your CV here-------->
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.