Qualifications and Experience:
- · Bcom Accounting degree / Honours
- · Completed articles preferable.
- · GAAP and IFRS
- · 3-5 Years’ experience in an accounting role
- Invoice management fees timeously and follow up with Client General Manager (CGM) and client about payments.
- Calculate & review monthly management fee provision, based on individual agreements at the beginning of each month, in arrears
- Completing the Client Income Statement as soon as the management fee calculations are done
- Raising invoices in General Ledger (GL) where payment is due to TTS & ensuring the payment received thereof.
- Ensure monthly fixed fees and matching fees are invoiced and payments received
- Ensure that Income statements balance to Profit Analysis
- Check for anomalies between budget and actual figures
- Provide reasons for variances and suggestions to improve
- Once balanced, send to the General Managers monthly.
- Include detailed list of expenses as agreed with General Manager
- Ensure fees loaded correctly on TravelIT/AGM
- Ensure fees increased once contract expires
- Launching of journals processed by the Assistant Accountant and Sundry Creditors Controller
- Process monthly journals timeously and accurately
- · Journals done by Accountant to be launched by Financial Accountant or Financial Manager only
Preference will be given to an EE candidate.
Apply directly online.
If you are looking for the opportunity to become part of a hard working team and have the necessary skills and requirements, then apply and send us your CV now!
Please apply directly, by clicking on the apply button or visit www.------ for more exciting Finance jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
We also invite you to contact us to discuss other exciting finance career opportunities in our niche area!
For more information, please contact on: -----.
Recruitment Consultant: Jaymal Nagar or email: --------Please upload your CV here-------->