Qualifications and Experience
- BCOM (Hons) in Accounting
- 3 – 5 post articles experience
- AX Dynamics 365 knowledge is favourable
- Financial Modelling experience a non-negotiable
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the re-allocation of expenditure to fixed assets
- Prepare and submit a reconciliation between asset register and general ledger to the Financial manager for revision
- Ensure that cost centre reports are reviewed to see that they are allocated correctly
- Prepare cost centre reports on a monthly basis, explaining budgets, forecasts and variances
- Submit VAT 201 via E-filling
- Ensure that VAT documents are submitted to SARS for audits
- Process all monthly journals and submit final Trial Balances to be reviewed by Financial Manager
- Reconcile Trial Balance to sub-ledger accounts and reconcile the differences
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties requested
If you meet the above requirements and would like more information, Contact us immediately.
Let us assist you with your career. Connect with us on --------Please upload your CV here--------> and Register your CV to create a profile, view finance jobs and apply.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles/positions. We also invite you to contact us to discuss other exciting finance career opportunities in our niche area!
For more information, please call Godfrey Khumalo on 011 318 2101
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.