Qualifications and Experience
- BCOM Accounting degree
- Minimum of 8 years as a Financial Accountant
- Experience in manufacturing is advantageous
- Knowledge of procurement and sales accounting cycle
- Knowledge of Excel models
- Ensure that you receive and capture journals
- Reconcile and administer general ledger accounts on a monthly basis
- Reconcile VAT accounts on a monthly basis
- Responsible for the management and administration of fixed expenses
- Ensure that customer enquiries are handled timeously and effectively within service level agreement
- Provide assistance with budgets an outlooks
- Ensure the monthly management and maintenance of accruals
- Ensure that all queries are cleared and follow up on any outstanding items
If you meet the requirements and would like more information, contact us immediately.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the apply button or visit --------Please upload your CV here--------> for more exciting finance opportunities.
If you have not had any response from us in two weeks, Please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
For more information, contact:
Communicate Midrand: ----- or -----
Recruitment Consultant: Paballo Dikgwatlhe
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.