A market leader in the manufacturing sector is in the market for a seasoned professional to take up a role as Financial Manager. The ideal candidate must have experience in shared services.
- Manage the company''s financial accounting functions including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, General Accounting (example reversing of accruals and current month journals), Taxation (Including VAT) & Petty Cash.
- Produce accurate financial reports to be included in annual budgets, forecasts, monthly management accounts and weekly cashflows; (Example: Accounts payable balance; Accounts Receivable balance).
- Responsible for assisting with annual statutory audits.
- Key contact person for the Revenue Authorities, ensuring any tax queries and audits are handled with zero exposure to the company.
- In charge of the company''s Finance AP and AR, Procurement and Administration policies and procedures,
- Responsible for company legal secretary issues.
- Responsible for administration issues including ensuring company insurances, licenses are updated on time.
- Manage, supervise and assist staff in their development.
- Keep abreast of changes in financial/taxation regulations and legislation.
If you meet the above requirements and would like more information, Contact us immediately.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the apply button or visit --------Please upload your CV here--------> for more exciting finance opportunities.
If you have not had any response from us in two weeks, Please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our data base for any other suitable positions.
For more information, contact:
Communicate Midrand: ----- or -----
Recruitment consultant: Letlhogonolo Mogale
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.