Financial Services Educator
Attractive market-related package
Leading JSE-listed Group has a superb career opportunity for an experienced educator in the Financial Services Industry. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing comprehensive financial planning education to members of their corporate clients’ retirement funds.
- Identify each clients’ financial educational needs and then conduct specific presentations to members of their corporate client funds.
- Liaise and source opportunities with C&A consultants, as well as FPC consultants, to educate members on their corporate funds.
- Co-ordinate presentations nationally with C&A, ME colleagues and directly with corporate clients via group presentations, telephone conferencing, radio or satellite broadcasting.
- Ability to communicate confidently and professionally with trustees and HR personnel of corporate clients.
- Understand and have knowledge of market offerings and changes to products and fees as well as life policies, endowments, estate planning and tax.
- Assist members to register on AFOnline.
- Travel to clients (in and out of town travel) and make own travel bookings.
- Do own administration like calendar bookings, invoicing, presentation schedules, attendance registers and travel claims.
Qualifications and Experience
- Completed or studying towards CFP qualification.
- Industry related qualification, i.e. FAIS requirements – advantageous.
- Computer literacy – Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel.
- A minimum of 2years experience in financial planning, investment markets, life assurance products and basic economic principles within the Financial Services Industry.
- Must be proficient in Afrikaans and English.
Please apply online.