Financial Manager (Telecommunications)
Salary: R30 000 to R40 000 p.m.
Our client in the Telecommunications industry is looking for a Financial Manager to monitor cash flow and expenditure and ensure that debtors books are collected timeously as well as creditors paid timeously to avoid accounts being placed on hold. Monthly analysis and reporting of all financials. Identify and report any irregular activities within the business.
- Daily processing of all cashbooks
- Daily processing of all documentation according to company requirements
- Daily cash-ups of all transactions
- Debtors and creditors reconciliations
- Manage debtors’ collections
- Creditors payments
- Timorous completion of all reconciliations and payments
- Negotiating and booking of rates on forward exchange contracts
- Notify suppliers of FEC’s booked
- Controlling all company documentation according to specified system
- Ensure all monthly and weekly deadlines are met
- Prepare management accounts on a monthly basis
- Finalize month end figures for financials
- Prepare and maintain trial balance and balance sheets
- Prepare control and maintain asset register
- Analyze information regarding income and expenses from financials
- Report variances of financials and do the necessary to rectify them
- Ensure timorous payments of creditors
- Controlling and verifying the GP
- Analyze and interpret financial information
- Calculate commissions for sales representatives
- Prepare salary deductions and overtime schedule
- Analyze fuel billing
- Calculate rebates
- Manage stock takes and verify variances
- Report any department not working ethically and not following procedure.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to work unusual hours if required
- Should have knowledge of ethical accounting practices and ensure they are adhered to
- Should have good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to efficiently lead, delegate and motivate subordinates.
- Advanced excel skills for reporting purposes
- Tertiary or equivalent- Financial Degree Preferable
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience
- Responsible for Trial Balances up to Management Accounts
- Pastel Evolution Experience
Send your CV and latest pay slip to --------Please upload your CV here--------
ATripleA Recruitment and Temps