- Bachelor of Accounting Science or related Degree
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Prior knowledge of the finance and motor industry would be an advantage
- Assist on both company and Live administration duties.
- Orders for new Dealerships and users.
- Assist with tracking of new clients and activations.
- Coordinating dealer allocations.
- Coordinating dealer training with the Consultants.
- Assist with account queries.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Financial Systems Experience E.g. Pastel; SAP etc.
- Capturing source documents into Zero the system
- Ensure that GL’s are at all times accurate and complete
- Generate monthly reports
- Trail Balance
- Management Reports (Income Statement, Balance sheet, Cash Analysis, Debtors and Creditors)
- Ad hoc reporting
- Prepare GL reconciliations
- Managing supplier accounts
- Checking and preparing payments
- Loading payments on to the banking system
- Ensure the timeous release of payments
Reference for this position is Assistant Accountant which is a permanent position based in Bryanston offering a salary of R ----- per annum
ICT Recruit is specialist IT recruiters with a wide range of tech positions available Please note all offers are subject to clear credit, criminal and qualification checks. Should you not hear from us within 14 working days please consider your application unsuccessful, however we do keep CV’s on our Database for future use or other positions you qualify for.