- Newly Qualified CA(SA)/ Bcom Honours with completed SAICA Articles
- 2-3 years post (If Bcom Honours)
- JDE and HFM Advantageous
- Initiate payments and JDE orders
- Prepare accounts to trial balance on JDE.
- Reconcile Cash Books.
- Upload monthly accounts on Hyperion.
- Prepare monthly reconciliations of GL accounts.
- Prepare month-end variance analysis for each department under Central Office
- Prepare half year and year-end financial statements including statutory notes for Central Office
- Prepare quarterly forecasts and annual budgets
- Maintaining external funding loan schedules
- Update and reconcile tax information in One Source (tax source)
- Prepare files for year-end audit process and liaise with the external auditors regarding queries
- Maintaining banking profiles on behalf of the Group businesses
- Reconcile monthly forward exchange cover
- Reconcile import payments and export proceeds
- Prepare and analyze Group daily cash flow position
- Maintain and reconcile the Group’s funding facilities
Apply directly online.
If you are looking for the opportunity to become part of a hard working team and have the necessary skills and requirements, then apply and send us your CV now!
Please apply directly, by clicking on the apply button or visit www.------ for more exciting Finance jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
We also invite you to contact us to discuss other exciting finance career opportunities in our niche area!
For more information, please contact on: -----.
Recruitment Consultant: Jaymal Nagar or email: --------Please upload your CV here-------->
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.