Qualifications and Experience
- 3-5 Years’ experience
- Hyperion ERP system experience (essential)
- Sound IFRS knowledge
- Review of monthly financial results to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Preparation and submission of monthly flash to Group head Office
- Monthly Tax calculation of all reporting trial balances
- Preparation and submission of monthly reporting packs including budget and forecast packs
- Monthly VAT reconciliations
- Monthly BEE preparation and submission
- Processing of bank sweeps for various bank accounts
- Processing of group intercompany journals via loan accounts (including debtors and creditors settlement via loan account)
- Responsible for monthly interest calculation and processing of all intergroup loans
- Processing of debtor receipts and sending out monthly statements to debtors
- Daily cashflow reporting
- Yearly tax pack completion
- Assistance with journal entries
- Monthly balance sheet recon preparation of certain balance sheet accounts
Apply directly online.
If you are looking for the opportunity to become part of a hard-working team and have the necessary skills and requirements, then apply and send us your CV now!
Please apply directly, by clicking on the apply button or visit www.------ for more exciting Finance jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
We also invite you to contact us to discuss other exciting finance career opportunities in our niche area!
For more information, please contact on: 087 -----
Senior Recruitment Consultant: Maxine-Lee Naidoo or email: --------Please upload your CV here-------->
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.