A reputable concern that develops renewable energy is looking for a Financial Accountant for their team.
JOB & COMPANY DESCRIPTION
The successful candidate will be responsible for preparing the budgets and forecasts as well as the annual financial statements. The successful candidate will also be responsible for consolidations, compiling the monthly management reports and contract analysis and negotiations.
The successful candidate must have the following qualifications:
- Newly qualified CA (SA)
- Big 4 articles experience is preferred
JOB EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Experience in the energy industry is preferred
- Ability to build and maintain stakeholder relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Sound understanding of IFRS and technical accounting
For more finance jobs, please visit --------Please upload your CV here-------->
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles/positions.
Specialist Consultant in IT/Internal Audit and Chartered Accountants CA (SA)
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.