A global company concerned within the manufacturing industry, who has been in operations for more than half a century and is seeking to recruit a finance professional to fill in the available position of the Financial Accountant. The successful incumbent will be responsible for but not limited to implementing accounting systems, prepare monthly financial reports, technical reporting, consolidations and submit corporate tax returns. If you are ready for a new challenge and meet the below requirements, apply now!
- Composition of the monthly profit and loss, and balance sheet reports
- Accumulate and analyse data, which is then used in the preparation of weekly and monthly estimates
- Statutory reporting
- Generate KPI reports
- Manage the full financial process.
- Fixed Assets
- Analyse financial records to check for precision.
Qualification and Experience:
- BCom Honours in Accounting
- Must have SAICA articles
- 2 – 3 years post articles experience
- Must have an investigative mindset.
- Advanced Excel Experience
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly. For more finance jobs, please visit --------Please upload your CV here-------->.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
We also invite you to contact us to discuss your next career move in finance!
For more information contact:
Nadia Hassam on 012 -----
Researcher: General Finance & CA (SA)
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.