Qualifications and Experience:
- BCom Degree or Advanced Diploma in Accounting or Finance related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an accounting or similar position.
- Experience in Hospitality / Property Fund management is advantageous.
- Pastel Experience is essential
- This person will be responsible and accountable for the delivery of the full finance function of the business.
- They will be required to ensure that controls are adhered to, adequate time management and focus to ensure timeous accurate reporting is delivered
- Creditors processing and payment
- Cashbook processing and maintenance
- Revenue processing and reconciliation on Pastel - Maintenance of Depreciation and interest Schedules
- Processing Month-End (Journals, Intercompany transactions and bank reconciliation)
- Cashflow management (Scheduling payments)
- Ensuring that all transactions have been accounted for in the trial balance and monthly management accounts
- Staff salaries
If you meet the above requirements and would like more information, contact us immediately.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the apply button or visit --------Please upload your CV here--------> for more exciting finance opportunities.
If you have not had any response from us in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.