- Bcom/ Ndip/ Btech
- 2 years min experience
- SAP and manufacturing non negotiable
- Advanced excel skills
Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Oversee day to day price queries and work with Shared services to address and resolve any Vendor queries.
- Ensure that proper records are maintained and assist with the necessary evidence required during investigations by internal audit.
- Preparation and analysis of monthly costs and a variance analysis including management packs
- Assist in preparation and finalization operating income statement and internal management reports for the business unit
- Assist in compiling weekly forecast for business unit which serves as input to Rolled Product monthly profit forecast
- Provide information to the corporate office to facilitate group management reporting
- Contribution to on-going finance process improvements and enhancement of management information
- Compile, analyse and report on expected purchases as input to monthly cash flow forecast
Please visit our website www.------ to submit your CV directly or to view other finance related jobs. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
We also invite you to contact us to discuss other exciting career opportunities in our niche area! For more information, please call Maxine Naidoo on 087 ----- or email on --------Please upload your CV here-------->
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.