- Actively demonstrate and promote the corporate values and culture of the company as contained in the company’s policies and procedures manual.
- Maintain your Xero Certified Advisor accreditation annually.
- Comply with all relevant laws and regulations at all times. Where you become aware
- of possible instances of non-compliance you should notify a director of the company without any delay.
- Actively ensure that when you become aware of possible instances of non-compliance you should notify a director of the company without any delay.
- Constantly strive to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness in everything you do. The golden rule is to automate and integrate as much as possible. The moment you do something that is manually driven you should question whether there is a more efficient way of doing it and then strive to improve our internal systems and processes.
- Use the apps and tools that reside within the company’s virtual office eco system to execute all tasks and activities. These include but are not limited to:
- Xero Practice Platform
- Xero Practice Manager (XPM) (formerly WorkFlowMax) for maintaining our client data base, time keeping and tracking of operational efficiency
- Xero for bookkeeping and accounting
- Receipt Bank for bill processing and expense claim management
- Practice Ignition for client proposals and on-boarding
- SimplePay for Payroll processing
- MicroSoft Office for:
- Outlook for Emails (external third parties only – as far as possible clients should be encouraged to collaborate with us using MicroSoft Office and/or Asana to reduce/eliminate email correspondence)
- Team collaboration other than on specific documents
- Project management
- Task management
- Signable for electronic signatures
Assist with the conversion of newly acquired clients onto Xero and related cloud-based apps as and when required.
- Periodic TB manager for every client (monthly, bi-monthly, bi-annual or yearly depending on each client’s monthly retainer agreement)
- Monthly payroll services
- Monthly EMP 201
- Bi-annual EMP 501
- VAT 201
- CIPC annual returns
- Assistance with ITR12 for individuals
- Assistance with ITR14 for companies and CCs
- Assistance with annual financial statements in compliance with the companies act
- SARS inquiries and audits where applicable
- Any other service for which we may specifically be contracted for from time to time
The next step is to enter the application process by completing the role match questionnaire. This online questionnaire is designed to identify if you are a good match for the role and the company and also help predict a new hire''s on-the-job performance and retainability. You will be required to use the link below:
Creating your profile:
- Registration and authentication:
- Please navigate to http://ai.pivotaltalent.co.za/?CID=195DF (we recommend using Chrome)
- Select ‘New registration’
- Complete registration information. Your email and password can be used to log in and continue building your profile, if you do not complete it in one session. Remember to accept the terms and conditions.
- Select ‘Register a new account’
A few general guidelines for completing the assessment:
- Follow the registration page and register as a new user.
- There are no right/wrong answers. Do not see this as a test, just a way of assessing how you see things and approach problems.
- Read the instruction pages carefully, there are timed questions, if you go past them you cannot go back. You only have one chance to complete the assessment.
- The 1st section is the most challenging and is also timed, take notes right from the start! Do not let this section discourage you.
- Please find the time to put aside 45 min to complete the assessment (without any distractions).
Please note that selecting ‘next’ on the assessment saves the current progress.
Please ensure that you do this before logging out. (It is recommended not to log out during a section that is timed, as indicated by a counter at the top of the page).
If you have any issues while completing the assessment, please send an email to --------Please upload your CV here--------> with a screenshot of your error message; in this way we can give your support requirements the attention it needs.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.