This is an ideal opportunity for a self-motivated, friendly and dynamic person who can function independently. The successful candidate will primarily be responsible for the management of the newly upgraded wine tasting room and facilities. Other responsibilities include the effective marketing of the brand and wines, social media management as well as the management and coordination of on-site functions.
Essential qualifications, skills and experience:
• Matric Certificate
• Minimum five (5) years’ experience in a similar role of marketing and/or sales environment
• Driver’s licence and own transport
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in Afrikaans and English
• Computer proficiency (MS Office, Wine Online)
• Familiarity with social media channels (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram)
• A relevant qualification in wine or management will be to the candidate’s advantage
• Must be willing to work after hours when required (festivals, wine tastings and functions)
In return, Botha Cellar offers market-related remuneration.
If you are interested, apply online at www.------ before 09:00 on 30 August 2019. For general enquiries, please contact Ilze van Niekerk on-----.
Commencement date: As soon as possible
If no response is received within 2 weeks of the closing date, the application was unsuccessful.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.