External Category Specialist Furniture / Filing - Cape Town CBD
The successful candidate will service and expand the rapidly growing customer base through direct selling and support of sales staff in the promotion of the company’s products and services.
Herewith an overview of the position:
Organise and Controlling Customer Base:
- Arrange appointments for calling on existing or potential clients.
- Compiling contacts lists utilising a range of resources for collecting information to create, maintain and retain customer base.
- Plan sales pitch/services presentations to prospective customers.
- Work within the framework of budget turnover and gross profit.
- Maintaining ongoing customer services by responding objectively to a range of customer queries/enquiries relating to products or services.
Selling Goods and Services:
- Informing/advising customers of a range of furniture products/services available
- Stimulate customer interest by demonstrating and explaining the features, benefits/end uses of a range of furniture product/services
- Provide customers with advice on floor space utilization.
- Introducing new furniture products in accordance with customer demand
- Obtaining a range of information from customers for identifying needs and establishing customer profiles.
Skills and Abilities:
- Good Communication Skills are essential; person must be well spoken and fluent in both English and Afrikaans.
- A pleasant and controlled manner of dealing with people at all times.
- An enthusiastic, outgoing person who is self-confident, with a positive attitude is desired for this position.
- Valid Driver’s License (Code 08) - Essential
- Proficient in MS Office with excellent computer skills knowledge.
- Must have good telephone skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to listen and interpret information accurately.
- Planning and organising skills
- Numerical Skills
Experience, qualifications and knowledge:
- Successful candidate must have excellent furniture product knowledge
- Price List Knowledge
- Knowledge on Axapta will be beneficial
- Knowledge of company policy with regards to customer service
- Knowledge of the services the company has to offer
- Knows the general operation of the company
- Knowledge of delivery routes and times
- Good computer skills are essential (Excel, MS Word, etc)
- At least a senior certificate or equivalent qualification
- Clear credit and criminal record – as per our client requirements
Salary – Negotiable depending on experience
Please email CV + Recent Picture + Salary Expectancy to Yolanda at <--------Please upload your CV here--------
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.