A JSE Listed Property Investment Company seeks an Executive Assistant to support the CEO, CFO and COO. We are searching for an experienced professional to support the executives with administrative and secretarial responsibilities and to be the first point of contact for the C-suite office.
- Organising and maintaining diaries
- Making appointments
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them in an appropriate manner
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of executives
- Producing papers, documents, briefing, reports and presentations
- Planning and maintaining office systems, including filing and data management
- Organising and attending meetings
- Ensuring the executives are well prepared for meetings
- Taking notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
Qualifications + Experience:
- Diploma + Similar
- At least 3 years Executive Assistant experience preferably in a professional environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Professionalism and confidentiality
- Excellent MS skills
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.