Executive Assistant (HR)
R430k - R460k plus bonus
Superb career opportunity with leading Investment Company to support the Chief HR Officer.
- Prepare professional and quality presentations and draft business and personal communications on behalf of the CHRO.
- Create documentation (correspondence, board papers, reports presentations etc.) on behalf of the CHRO to required format and standard.
- Manage incoming communication (emails, faxes etc.) and use experience and sound judgement to prioritise and escalate appropriately.
- Scheduling and diary management
- Meeting co-ordination
- Expense management
Qualifications and experience
- National Diploma in Office Administration from a recognised tertiary institution
- Min 6 yrs PA/secretarial experience at a senior management level and excellent office administration experience.
- Proven experience of working in a dynamic and busy environment.
Please apply on-line