The following criteria must be met:
Key duties and responsibilities
- Screen Adolescents for STI’s and refer for provision of management
- Facilitate established support groups
- Establish and implement Adolescent ART support groups at all targeted facilities
- Assist at alternative distribution sites to ensure efficient running of the programme
- Support and perform monitoring activities including updating of registers and collection of statistics and validation of data.
- Provide in service training to enrolled nurse and other educations to clients in facilities.
- Compile and submit relevant reports weekly, monthly and quarterly.
- Essential qualifications and experience:
- Registration as an Enrolled Nurse with the South African Nursing Council
- 2 years ‘experience in working as an Enrolled Nurse including work in TB, HIV and AIDS environment
- Ability to communicate in local languages an advantage
- An interest in community outreach and skills development
- Experience in surgical environment and counselling skills
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.