Skills and requirements
• CoC STCW III/4
• As per OSV Crew matrix
• Be aware and committed with the NEWS concept.
• Ensure that neither the vessel nor crew facilitate unsafe practices.
• Committed to follow up all processes, procedures, and policies.
• Take part in HSE campaign deployment as instructed by The Second Engineer or Chief Engineer
• Responsible to follow the Company´s policies as contained within the Company manual and other official Company instruction on all machinery related matters of operation, safety and environmental protection.
• The adoption of safe working practices on board as per Promar SMS and international legislation.
• Maintain a proper Engine watch (at Sea and Port) along with general surveillance of the engine spaces as instructed by the Duty Engine Officer.
• The maintenance of the main propulsion, auxiliary machinery, cargo handling and deck machinery as instructed.
• Reporting executed maintenance activities and repairs to the Duty Engine Officer.
• Ensure a good relation and cooperation with client representative on board under the Chief Engineer instructions
• The safeguarding of the owner´s and Company´s interests at all times.
• The undertaking of any other duties or instruction as required by the Company
Must be suitable experienced and certified.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.