- Assisting the Medical Practitioner in the pre-screening, treatment andcare of patients.
- Assist Medical Reception in the prioritizing of medical emergencies.
- Ensure compliance to Company’s debtors’ policy.
- Actively maintain stock management processes.
- Participate in monthly stock cycle counts.
- Maintain emergency trolley in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- When scheduled to work, act as the responsible person after hours to ensure smooth operations and escalate to the practice manager as and when required.
- Grade 12;
- Diploma/Degree in nursing leading to qualification as Enrolled Nurse.
- 2-3 years’ experience within a clinical environment a must
- Computer proficiency (MS Office) essential.
- SANC Registration as an Enrolled Nurse
CLOSING DATE: 31 July 2019
All applications can be submitted on: <--------Please upload your CV here--------
If you are not contacted within 2 weeks of the closing date please regard your application as unsuccessful.