- Devise digital strategies on behalf of clients to drive online traffic to their company’s website, implement campaigns and manage the execution thereof
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Report on project status, send detailed meeting notes following client meetings and track project performance, to ensure the successful completion of short- and long-term objectives and to manage clients’ expectations accordingly
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving
- Project Management
- Leadership skills
Knowledge & Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in a Digital Environment
- Up to date Google exams – Google AdWords, Google Analytics
- Excellent understanding of Online Advertising
- Understanding of Search Engine Optimization practices
- Working knowledge of Social Media
- Working knowledge of web analytics.
- Working knowledge of web optimization
Apply: --------Please upload your CV here--------