Customer Service Representative | FMCG Retail | Port Elizabeth
Salary: R8-9k CTC dep on experience
Please Submit: Updated MS Word CV; RFL ALL Employment History Incl Current; Current Salary P/M
Purpose of Position:
Complement Recruitment are recruiting for a Customer Service Representative for the FMCG Hospitality industry within the Retail sector. Candidates should have 3 years experience in a similar role, excellent customer service and administration skills, as well as assistant management experience in retail and hospitality front of house, point of sale.
- Guarantee the smooth daily running of the Booth in order to ensure sales & profit performance and Customer Service level.
- To lead and manage a team of Specialists in whom he/she instills the fundamental values of our brand when the Manager is not available.
- Ensure that each Member receives service in perfect conformance with company standards.
- Act as an Ambassador for the brand in the Booth.
- Attain the sales targets of the Booth notably through keen attention and follow-up.
- Assist the Manager to ensure smooth running of the Booth.
- Inscribe new customers, open their account, present the full company service offerings, and assist them in their selection during their first purchase.
- Initiate Club Members to the art of tasting & develop their curiosity about our full range of products.
- Maintain a pro-active approach towards the customers.
- Maximise the sale of all the Company products presented in the Booth (equipment’s and accessories).
- Actively manage the database on a daily basis and permanently update customer records.
- Carry out an initial analysis of machine breakdowns reported by customers to orient them as effectively as possible towards the after sales service.
- Check payments in accordance with the defined procedure.
- Enter payments made by credit cards, check the correspondence of sums received with the orders and send all to the accounting department.
- Manage point of sale, update the cash up reports and correct all point of sale errors. Ensure that there are no discrepancies.
- Ensure that the Booth is clean at all times (well-ordered, correct equipment, properly presented).
- Responsible for Visual Merchandising.
- Opening and closing store procedures
- South African Citizen; Completed Matric
- Clean credit and criminal record
- No visible tattoos’; No visible piercings (nose ring, eye piercings, etc.)
- Well spoken with Excellent communication skills
- Must be neat and organized
- Strong administrative skills
- Assistant management experience in retail and hospitality front of house, point of sale.
- Maintain positive attitude towards company and customers
- Work well within a team environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Fluency in English
- Expertise in oral communication for each type of customer (open-minded, listening, understanding of the customer’s needs and capture customer’s interest)
- Solid knowledge of company products
- Ability to multi-task
- Attention to Detail
- Service orientated
- Proactive cooperation (highly developed)
• Work closely with internal cross-functional partners to ensure responsiveness to customer requests.
- Grade 12; Relevant post matric qualification will be advantageous
- MS Office and sound computer knowledge
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach).
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Find Us on Social Media
Subscribe to Job Alerts - www.------
Please Note: Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion. Should you not meet the minimum requirements or hear from us within 3 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.