Our client in the retail market based in Cape Town is looking for people with basic to intermediate German skills to work in their customer service department. The German skills required for this particular vacancy is very basic as the successful candidate will only be required to be able to read and understand German as they will be responding to emails and online chats in English only and there will be some voice work in English required (telephonic support) so this will be a great opportunity for applicants that have been exposed to German those who can’t speak or write in German but can read and understand the language.
- Able to read, comprehend, and understand German.
- Proficient in English both written and verbal skills.
- Matric or equivalent to an NQF 4 qualification
- Internet navigation and troubleshooting Skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and MS Office applications
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written)
- Flexibility in work schedule -(Shifts will possibly start and end outside of normal business hours)